Shipping & Delivery
1) We take pride and care in our work and always ship orders well packaged to ensure that the cards arrive in pristine condition. We always post our card(s) in a protective sleeve and in hard card backed envelopes.
2) Orders are processed and shipped as soon as possible. We will always aim to dispatch all orders on the following business day. This will be a Monday (Bank holidays excepted) in the case of orders placed on a Friday or during the weekend.
3) If an order contains an item that is not in stock, we will not ship said order until all items are available. We will contact you to advise of any delay to ensure that you know exactly the status of your order(s).
4) Currently we use Royal Mail for all our deliveries. We usually ship by 2nd class mail, depending upon the value of the order.
5) We do offer the option for orders to be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery at an additional cost to the Buyer.
6) If we decide to take orders from outside the UK, then these orders will he handled by the local postal service in the destination country upon arrival.