Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1) We work very hard to ensure that all of the information is up to date and correct on the site. However we do sell a large number of items and the description of the goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods.
2) There will be times when we oversell and your item is out of stock. In these cases we reserve the right to cancel or delay any order placed. We will always keep you informed of your order status.
3) All the Trading Cards that we are sell are in Mint condition unless otherwise stated.
Shipping and Delivery
1) We take pride and care in our work and always ship orders well packaged to ensure that the cards arrive in pristine condition. We always post our card(s) in a protective sleeve and in hard card backed envelopes.
2) Orders are processed and shipped as soon as possible. We will always aim to dispatch all orders on the following business day. This will be a Monday (Bank holidays excepted) in the case of orders placed on a Friday or during the weekend.
3) If an order contains an item that is not in stock, we will not ship said order until all items are available. We will contact you to advise of any delay to ensure that you know exactly the status of your order(s).
4) Currently we use Royal Mail for all our deliveries. We usually ship by 2nd class mail, depending upon the value of the order.
5) We do offer the option for orders to be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery at an additional cost to the Buyer.
6) If we decide to take orders from outside the UK, then these orders will he handled by the local postal service in the destination country upon arrival.
Returns - Cancellation
1) Once an order has been dispatched, you will need to submit a returns request if you would like to return an item. Returns are accepted for 14 days after the item has been received.
2) If you request to cancel your order for any reason and it is accepted, please be aware you will be liable for both return postage costs to Silverbacks Cards and payment provider fees (these are transaction fees charged by Paypal and Stripe when making a sale. These are not refunded by them when making a refund), of course if it is due to an issue caused by ourselves we will cover these fees.
3) No refunds can be made until the item has been returned and received in the same condition as it was sent.